Who we are
Our website address is https://prochef.app.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- The user may visit this site without providing any personal data. However, if the user wishes to use the offered Prochef Services or otherwise registers on the Website, Prochef requests the User to provide certain personal data – company name, email address. email address, phone number, and other information.
- Prochef protects and processes personal data provided by the User in a responsible manner through the Website, via e-mail. letter and/or online forms for your business purposes.
- Prochef reserves the right to use email. e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or other contact information to provide technical support to the User, improve the Services provided and develop new Products, as well as to inform Users of changes to existing Services, new or additional related Services.
- For session management – cookies transmit information about the User of a site between page loads, or when navigating between different pages of the same site.
- For personalization, cookies also store information about user settings and preferences.
- Prevent malicious activity – Information contained in cookies helps the server to detect malicious attacks.
- User Behavior Research – Cookies are necessary to understand user behavior on the site and help editors improve the functionality, form, and content of the information.
- You can configure your browser settings to view cookies that have already been downloaded and to change cookie storage policies. Learn more at cookies.insites.com or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Please note that deleting Prochef’s cookies may result in the loss of access to all or part of the functionality of the site.
- Prochef strives to ensure the highest protection of personal data. Appropriate organizational and technical measures are in place to protect and reduce risks. For security reasons, the Software uses only a secure encrypted network connection. The Software Server can only be accessed by a valid Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certified HTTPS protocol.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
- The data subject has the right to demand that he or she be granted access, erasure or rectification in accordance with the Personal Data Act. However, if the User’s personal data is removed, Prochef will not be able to continue providing the Services to the User.
Prochef © 2018 – 2020 All rights reserved.
SIGNATURES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE PARTIES